9.21.2011

There's No Goodbye, Only L.O.V.E

I remember the day before you go. We spent our day together just to hangout like usual, and did nothing afterall. Nothing special and no need to make it special. But that time 6.30 pm when you need to go. You gave me your last hug, the most tight one. And I've tried so hard not to cry. It was succesful in the beginning. But you already know me that I hate a separation, a wave goodbye...

You said to me, "You started to cry..." and I hided my face upon your shoulder.  Yes, I cried. But as you always do to make me feel composed. You told me not to cry. 
"Smileeee..." you said to me, while making a smile face.  But I still quiet. 
"Hey, honey...." you stared at my eyes and touch my cheek. "Listen to me.." I started to listen to your words.

"There's no goodbye, only LOVE..." you whispered, and hug me again. You gave me your smile again and keep staring at my eyes. And I smile in the end. 

 
I always remember what you've said to me. 
"To see your smile is a heaven. I feel like I don't need anything else..." it makes me feel so special. That I don't need to be anyone else. I just need to be me. And I have you who always make me smile and laugh of your jokes and sweet words. 

"And baby, remember this..." he stroke my hair and hold my hand, "The distance would never be a barrier for us. Because you know what...?"
"What?"
"Because you will always be in my heart..."

There's no goodbye, baby...only l.o.v.e



sincerely,
yours 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment