12.26.2012

Jumped Into The Future

Think about this..

I cook for you in the kitchen. You've waited for me in the living room while watching TV and play with your notebook. You smiled at me from across the room. 

Occasionally you came to the kitchen, checking at me cooking, while hug me from the back and kissed my cheek.
(oh.. such a wonderful thing)

*Freeze*
That time...
I feel like I jumped into the future. Having my free time at home spending time cook for you, lazying and watching movie at the cinema. It makes me wondering about the future, how it would be. And in my mind, it would be as beautiful as I see that time. And.. it was surprising that I already familiar with the way it goes, and the way I enjoy all the time just to be with you. 

Then...

I realize that I don't live in the future (yet). I will be living for it but not yet having all the things I had wondering in my mind. Gosh.
But however... It is true that spending time and sharing moments with someone I love, is the most beautiful thing in the world, that I never had before, with all the feeling I had today.

Jumped into the future, is fantastic. But the way I need to get back to the present, it is still struggling on our dreams... In the name of God, with love, faith and work hard, I believe we can work it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment