10.04.2011

this date last year

Work all day long, my feet is hurt. Before the show is over, I ran out to change my wet clothes then walk to Dufan’s entry gate to meet him. It feels so long and far, because I can walk properly, my feet feels like so heavy and stiff.
            He sat in that stairs and waited for me for more than a half hour. When I came, he approached and parried me with a hug.
“You must be so tired…” he said softly while smile at me.
“Hmm, yes, my feet so hurt, I can’t feel it,” I answered.
“Huhu..poor you, my dear..”
            Then we continue the journey to get home. Ancol to Serpong. Ugh, I’m wondering why I should live in the boardland. Like no one would visit because it’s too far…
            But I’m so thankful that he would take me home tonite. I couldn’t believe it in the beginning. He must pass through hundreds of kilometers just about to take me home after I finished my job.

“I won’t let you go home by yourself. I don’t want to let bad things happen to you,” he said.

            Like I wanna cry of it. A happy tears.
         
After we arrived at my home, my little brother talked and having a conversation with him. I cleaned up my body, then joined them after it. While we having a conversation, he gave me a massage on my feet. And because of a strong winds, we move inside the house. Watching tv with my little brother, I layed my body on the mattress while he continue to give me a massage on my feet til I fell asleep.
            When I opened again my eyes, he still doing the same thing. I honestly never expected this before, this much. He had a long journey from Jogjakarta, picked up me at Ancol and take me home, plus give me a massage. The most pleasure thing is a warm hug he gave to me. I think that there are no words to define what I feel tonite. God, thanks for a great feeling, great moment, and a special person u gave to me.
            I remember this date last year. He picked up me in the same place. He took me home and we arrived at home in the middle of the night. Even he didn’t know me that well, maybe just about one month acquainted me. But since that time, we became closer to each other. And that time is the beginning of everything, I guess… That’s a blessed time, just like tonight. We were blessed, dear…

*sorry, bad english, hehe..*

No comments:

Post a Comment