10.03.2011

Yeyy, Saturday Night with You Again


You opened the gate and I met you there, in the garage, I saw your warm sweet smile. I am so happy to meet you again. Surprisingly, you gave me a white rose and a very tight warm hug. Gosh, I’m waiting for it. Like I can’t stop smiling since you arrived. So happy to meet you again.
            I always remember why you gave me white roses. I asked you wether you always gave your girlfriend roses. You said yes, you appreciated your past girlfriend by the different various of flowers.
“You’re just like a white rose,” you said.
            Well, I just believe that you always appreciate people and especially your special person in a good way. Whatever kind of rose you gave to me, I don’t care about it. Your way to take care of me, it express what your feeling, and also define your personality.
            Eventhough we didn’t meet for about a month, I never feel that we’re a far. The distance doesn’t make me lose my feeling. You make me believe that distance is not a barrier for us to keep having a great relationship.

In the past, I did not believe that distance could make me feel the same, makes us keep close to each other. Now I realize that it’s just about how the time indicate the right person to show me that it’s not right.

“Like I was here yesterday,” you said.
“Yes I feel the same. It’s just like the same and usual Saturday Night, when you always came to my home,”
“See? If our heart close to each other, then the distance is just doesn’t matter at all,”
            Yes, the distance is just a thing. I don’t care how far our body, as long as our heart always feel close, even it makes us closer than before. The most important thing is L.O.V.E, our love to each other.
            

No comments:

Post a Comment