3.04.2013

mY mAN, mY bESTFriEnd...

I today look through some timeline updates on Facebook. I saw there's a friend upload some pictures of her and bestfriends, celebrating and declare their friendship. 

          Then I looked over myself. 
I'm sorry dear myself, I don't have any bestfriends right now. Whom I can share many stories about my life, and my problems recently. I seems don't have any (big or small probs scattered around me). I think so. That's why I thought I don't need to spend time too much to share times with them, by hang out in public places, took some pictures and other things. 
Well honestly, lately I mostly feel lazy to be in a crowded places. Feels like I was just wasting time and money for something that I didn't really enjoy to do. Sometimes I need it. But.. lately I was just need more and more time with my special person. The most important person in my life recently. 

Also. I have shared this thing to him. And surprisingly (well I was not that surprised lol) he got the same kind of thing happen. That he used to have a close friend (not many), but then recently his close friend move to a different island and lose contact. I mean our condition is pretty similar : WE BECAME an only BESTFRIEND to each other. Honestly, we never regret that we don't have many close friends to share our memories and experience. Because you know what, we felt that it's just enough to share it all to each other. 

Somehow, sometimes, without many close friends, gave us advantages. So far I became a person who always look for the positivity in everything I had. Look, if I don't have many friends, then in my wedding party I don't need to invite them all, lol, positivity man...always :P

Though I were separated far from 'my only bestfriend', I always feel enough to share everything I had here to him, as he always did to me. We never feel the distance to be a big problem afterall. We only need to believe that one day we will be close to each other again, meet often regularly, and share again laugh and smiles.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment