3.25.2013

Why I Should (not) be an (un)Grateful

am 27. It's not a thing I need to be regret. Though that day when I met Mrs. Ita on the train to go home. In the first met, she told me about her daughter that already get married at age 24.
"My daughter is at your age. She's already married and have two children," she said. "And what is your age?" she asked then.
"Uhmm (a bit afraid to tell the truth. but in the end I was just being honest) twenty.. seven," I finally said.
"Oh, I thought you're 24," I was suddenly feel so happy about it.

In another day, I was having a bowl of meatball at my favourite place. I was the only customer that came about 8.30 pm after work. I order a big portion of meatball. And the owner, about 40yo maam joined me into a conversation.
"Where's the car? Usually you came by the car," she started the conversation.
"No, I'm just homeward from work, so I use the motorcycle,"
"Ooh, already graduated from college and had a job? I though you were still at Senior High School," I honestly blushing inside. Very grateful of it. I am young! I'm stiil young! I cheered up myself.

Though it is helping me to always feel young (and look young also LOL). I believe this is how God reassure me that I don't need to be jealous of anybody's life, because everybody got their own phase of life. And always got the different feeling about it.

I through all the things very hardly at the beginning, that I always feel sad when I saw my friend reached the new phase of life. Especially, you know, this age is normally people started to build a new little family or getting married, or at least strated to plan about it.

But God, however, in many ways, let me to feel that I am not that old. Hmm maybe actually I used to be born three til seven years later after my real date of birth. Maybe. [Trying hard to entertain myself :-P ]
And God, want me to enjoy my free time as an unmarried before I occupied by many things as marriage people does have. There is maaanyyyyy responsibility need to take, you know, and hard, and I think God mentioned that I am not ready for it, yet. I need to be happy as I am, God asked.

And I am happy. For sure. What else I need to complain?
I have a beautiful feeling of someone special as this more than two years be with me. Sharing laugh and ideas. About anything and many things, including the happy future life. He got a healthy living, no smoking, no drugs, no alcohol. Always think positive. Always brave and responsible about anything. Super smart. Independent. A leader to be. Look young and charming. So lovely, always makes me feel comfort and special. Always and anytime.

There. There. Stop there. Look at that great future that will come between us. I don't need to worry about anything. I shouldn't be an ungrateful. Other people need to be jealous about me, not me about them :-))))))  

We will be hangin on. Together. Living life holding hands forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment