3.24.2012

Is It About The City or People

Hey, I'm stuck. And the next week I'm still stuck. So the next and the next after. Waw, never been like this before. What happend to me???


Today is March 24 2012 and I've been here since Dec 27 2011. It's been about three months, but wow, I never thought that I'll be this easy to feel bored about my life. It's like... uhmm... feels like I will never make a progress here. The city is too slow, and... totally bored. GOD HELP ME!!
In this boringness, there comes people who absolutely makes me sick, I really wanna puke on their face, stab them and throw them from the highest place in the city. Dead.
Because you know what... I will never fell alive with this way of life. Just working, working, working, and definetely totally absolutely bored to the ground. 
I totally would never accept to work full day on saturday. It feel like you try to kill me slowly. But in the other side, person who work with me could come and leave the office just as he wanted. Blah! What kind of life is it? 


I NEED A VACATION, you jerk! jerk! jerk!





No comments:

Post a Comment