3.08.2012

am I lonely?

Lately I feel that I was wrong to create this blog's name or title. Coz lately I didn't feel what I feel in the older/oldest posts. What's wrong then? 

       Nothing is wrong. Life's run exactly like the wheel. There's not only happines in life, but sadness and upset will and should come to make us be braver and stronger. I won't complain this time, God... I'm thankful of everytime that You gave to me, to us, to be together, to meet, to take care to each other. It would never come another chance for me, for us, darling, to be stronger and more patient of every condition. 
       Maybe in the past I'm a complainer, impatient, and.... I don't know, I feel so imperfect, so weak. But well, though I feel sad and lonely lately, I realize that after the rain, there will be a rainbow. 


Am I lonely? No. My feeling enrich my world. I know God will always be with me, with us all. And there will be a time, good and perfect time for happiness to come. I believe it.

PS : I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment