2.04.2013

Conversation at The Beatles Nite


       Friday nite, I was just inform that we would not having trip to Puncak on Saturday. Because you need to do many things at home for your sister's wedding about two weeks from now. I was upset. I really wanna have a short trip (at least), with you before you go back to your city. That nite, you called me but seems that it didn't encourage me at all about my expectation of the trip. I asked you to come the next day.

       Saturday afternoon, you came to my place. With smile as usual. You know I can't handle it, I can't even get mad or upset to you everytime I see your smile. And you brought me a white flower with chocolate. It's kind of old school compliment. But I like it. I always love what you did to bring back my smile.  Eventhough finally I shared you the chocolate, it will always fun to share you anything I have.

After that, we had dinner with our fav menu. Great atmosphere and sofa, like I want to have a long conversation without end. But some people waiting for us to leave because they wanted to sit at the same spot as ours. Poor them, lol, I got the table first and the table next to us there was a family with five members, though we sat on the table for the same amount of customers. But it's okay, I don't care :D



       After dinner, apparently there was a live music in the main stage of that area. It was BEATLES NITE. Wow, interesting and so lucky. I think it was a great timing. We sat on the long wood chair and enjoyed every song they sang. I layed on my head upon your shoulder, like some other couple did. But funny thing is, they who did the same thing as we did, are oldies... What a joke. 

      Nah, nah.. I mean.. it seems that our chemistry were similar to them who had a long journey of life together. That beautiful nite took us to long conversation about our own dream wedding. Mine, in my mind, there will be a lake and swimming pool, where people we love will feel happy as me and my partner. I will sing for them a special song for my special person. A very intimate small party. And yours, you had think about a place out of town, with fresh air and only people you and your partner know will attend the party. 

      And after this day... I am waiting for the day, that the conversation will be a discussion. About OUR big event in our life. And after that day... I will waiting for the day, that the discussion becoming  real event. Someday...


      

No comments:

Post a Comment