2.26.2013

Jelaousy You, Phourious People?

I found that some people might be got winced when I talk about LOVE. What's LOVE? And how it could happen to (lucky and blessed) people?

Basic on Wikipedia, love interpreted as below :
Love is an emotion of a strong affection and personal attachment.[1] Love is also said to be a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection —"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another"



Love is a thing that most people couldn't describe in words. Because Love easier to feel, not to explained. As still on Wiki page about Love, it is wrote that : "This diversity of uses and meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, compared to other emotional states."
It's true then, and no wonder if people (and maybe incl. you) feel hard to explain the meaning of Love, because the word 'Love' can be applied to many things, wether it's Impersonal Love, Interpersonal Love, or determine by other views.

As I experienced, Interpersonal Love between man and woman, between me and someone from the opposite sex, is the biggest matter that helped me to describe what Love is.
Honestly, yeah.. it is also difficult for me to describe the meaning. But I will try...

Love is when you stare at you lover eyes, you can feel whole, you can smile to each other without any words to say.  
Even when you're separated by over than hundreds or thousands miles distance, you can still feel how he/she stare at your eyes and you were smile because of it.
Love is to take care each other, both feeling and all matters between you two.
Love is when you can feel the 'perfect chemistry' in all ocassion.  Every second full of passion and always attached to your lover.
Love balanced your life. It is to take and give all each other's good and weaknesses.

LOVE is Everything

Hmm.. what else..

Too much I feel inside. These two years I had felt all : Laugh, cry, upset and smile. This is how I told you Love balanced my life. Because however, love can bring you smile and tears. Eventhough we were in love, it doesn't mean that we should or will be at laugh everyday. Thing is, how Love could get you back, bring the spirit back after tears or upset. Everytime you feel upset of bad things happend, however Love will encourage you, by your mate's effort, or by Love itself. 

But everytime I showed my feeling, expressed it on media, I feel that some people, the readers, followers 'complained' that maybe I talked too much about it. THOUGH, they actually don't have a rights to restrict my feeling and how I express in all matters. Everybody have a right to be happy, isn't it? 

Just like years ago, I though that I was in Love, and I hurted by someone I trusted that I told everything about him, and I feel like wounded by the complicated situation. However, it was true that everyone has their own right to chase their happiness. I didn't doubt it. At all. That is why I never blame the persons. Just the condition that didn't take side on me. *I will definetely never forget this phase. Because I learned a lot*

And what happend now...?
I feel soooooooooooooooo much grateful of God's Love, that He gave me much happiness since I met this new guy, my recent mate. Everytime I close to him, I feel whole, happy, happy and happy in every second we had. It was like... God gave me a great, huge, biggest gift in my life, much smiles, to replace all tears I had in my past. It is true that God is Fair for everything happen in this world. After the rain, rainbow finally comes.  

But don't blame Him if you didn't get your happiness (yet). It is all depends on you. Happiness is an option. You're the one who choose to be happy or not. And I never suggest you to jealous, envy, skeptical about what other's had in their life. It will just hurt yourself, unconsciously. *please take your note, lol*    
  

1 comment:

  1. I really wish both of you could have your happy endings...dont forget to invite me yaa ^^

    It's Pipit, btw...:D

    - www.JurnalAlhamdulillah.com -

    ReplyDelete