2.22.2013

Friday I'm in Love

Last night, we had a long conversation. About many things. About us. About your sister's wedding. About some people interested to you within the ceremony and the reception.
I was there, shake hands to all persons at dais on which the bridal couple sits, kiss cheek to cheek with your momma and you who stand next to her. Wore traditional outfit, you look awesome. I was jus admired you from a far, looking for your gestures. 
My heart said, Oh Gosh thank you that I won his heart, that guy standing there, gleamed by the lights, made him look... (I was just speechles)

I can say it by the words how I feel so proud of him. How I feel proud of his personality. How I feel proud to be with him. I am so thankful for everything I have and all memories we had. Our mind has blended, and destiny made us to meet, made us to be a perfect match. Though in a real world there is no perfect thing. But I can say.., and we said... That we have been IN LOVE. Since the first day we're together, until now... And maybe for a hundred or thousand years to come (*this is how someone in love usually share their feeling lol*)

To be IN LOVE. Is such a great thing that I never feel before. I mean, this way, the way we feel to each other. I think, and we thought that not every couple could feel the same. The chemistry, the dreams, the sights to each other, and the way we feel to each other.

I think I'm in Love. Such a great friday.

FRIDAY I'm IN LOVE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment