2.15.2013

When I Feel Weak, I Know I Have You

Thursday nite, I had a dinner with the girls, bff, celebrating Valentine. Ah, no, no. Actually it was only a coincidence that we met and had dinner together at Grand Indonesia. I was so starving that is why I didn't take too long time to choose. Which I think it was a bad choice of menu I had yesterday. But.. it's okay, that is not the point of this blog entry.
busy with their own gadget :D
the dinner at japanese resto
I enjoyed the powwow with these two litlle girls with me LOL (*kidding gals) as they have the similar job they had. Then I became the one who did a very boring different job.
Yesterday, we all wore the different style but the same tone of color : Black. Basic on this, I called it Black Valentine Dinner :D
After that, we had visit some counters and groceries to buy some stuff. (I didn't). Afterall, it is fun to have long conversation. Though it was not about one of us, I learned one important thing, that I will write in the different theme later. Heard of it, I learned to thankful of what I have recently. In every condition.
Time to go home. Actually I doubted I will reach the train station in time. Because it was hard to find metro mini and later I need to change with mikrolet. I did passed the 10 pm train. The last time I went home late, the train to catch up home is 11 pm. But right now they change it to 11.30 pm.
As I arrived the train station at 10 pm, means I need to wait 1,5 hours there. I honestly a bit scared because I met a crazy freak man capturing myself by his phone. I directly leave the area and keep moving, searching for another women to make me feel safe.
desolate train station
Fortunately, after several minutes, they came one by one, until about five women total, started from St. Tanah Abang. The thing is, one and half hour is tooo long for me to wait. As I usually sleep at 10.30 pm, this time I need to wait til 11.30 pm the train to leave the station and need about 40 minutes to reach the destination station, and another 10 minutes to reach home.
You keep asking about my condition. I told you I don't know why I feel weak that time, I was wondering about to have a personal driver and bla bla bla. It actually just to calm myself down. But I don't know why suddenly I really feel that I need someone to accompany me in every time I got a critical condition like that. Well my mind keep struggling, about I need to be strong everytime I need to face this thing alone. I was so sleepy waiting and almost definetely close my eyes of waiting. But finally the train came to the station very early, about 11 pm. See? I don't understand why they make it late on schedule than before. After I hung up the phone from you, I slept even before the train leave the station. I couldn't handle my eyes, gosh.
From this experience... Which I many times had it since we were each other far away, I always knows that I still need to make myself stronger and make it done well, without complaining too much. I didn't. And within the time, I were always know that you always worry about me, as u told me. Then I always know, everytime I feel weak, I know your pray always with me, as mine also with yours everytime. I know I have you. Always have you. And I hope it will be happen in my entire life. *God please make it true, thanks God^^*
   

No comments:

Post a Comment