2.21.2013

One Special Thing - Unknown Premonition

About July 15 2010..

I met this guy in my workplace. This is my first day, on Monday. I walked with another employee from main office to my office (subsidiary comp) and one HR person. After I arrived, I met the managing director, finance team, and redactional team, and the last is account executive team. The guy who walked with me to this office also a part of the division. There, I met another account executive guy. The another (supervisor) is a woman and I didn't met her that day.
This guy I met at office, named Mr. A when we shaked hands, sat on his chair on the corner, another AE guy sat in the middle and me, sat on the supervisor's chair, because I have nothing to do since it's my first day I still don't know what to do.
Was It Love at First Sight? I never know..
At the very first time, Mr. A who wore a glasses and casual outfit, catched my eyes without any reason. At the first sight, I don't know why myself curious about his eyes behind the glasses. Hey, even this is my first day and he will be one of my partner at work later. I remember he wore a grey t-shirt and jeans, worked for a timeline job with Microsoft XL on his screen. He placed his BATMAN helmet upon the CPU.
Then I left the AE  division's cubicle and get back to my desk, only for browsing some kind of stuff (I don't remember what is it). 
That day memory, for whatever reason, always stay on my mind for almost 3 years later. Was it Love at First Sight? I never know. The important thing is, whenever that moment flashes in my mind, it always makes me thankful for the "unknown premonition" God has send to me. It is "One Special Thing" made a beautiful experience, that will remind for my whole life, because it never happend to me before, and I hope it will never happend to another person. Because that person became a great man until now, always stay in my mind everyday^^

No comments:

Post a Comment