2.26.2013

Living The Dreams

I had a dream today...

I told you my short scene of the dream. A dream about a beautiful morning. And I shared to you my mind.

Wanna know what am I dreaming this morning? Nah, nah.. It's a secret I'll never tell (*remind me of tagline "gossip girl^^).

As I wrote on this blog previously, I want just to share smile laugh and happy here. And this is what I did with this post.
I send you a message and talked about I keep daydreaming about you, about us. Well it might be happen someday.
As I always expected.

To share dreams.. To living the dreams..
It is great when you have someone you need comes at the same time as someone you wanted. When you surprisingly have the same thought about many many things, even when it was not be spoken. If it often to be happen, I believe that the chemistry bring you two perfectly clicked.

I am kind of person a bit naive. I believe in God, I believe in True Love (which doesn't happend to some people), I believe in perfect chemistry, I believe that I will spend my life forever with someone 'the very special right one' that God will send to me, I believe that if I met that person I would be grow old together and still be romantic--holding hand until the old age.

It is hard to be objective when you fall in love, readers. I'm sorry I can't be objective. I am too much falling in love recently :D

But whatever your dream is, keep believe on it, chase it, don't stop. Live your dreams, and don't let it go. As if you found that special person, live your life with her/him, don't let go! 

   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment